miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009

My hero is coming dinner!

Si os sale de debajo del párpado podéis echarle un vistazo a mi más que magnífica redacción de la Escuela de Idiomas:

Hey! Oh my God, I know it’s been ages since I last wrote… but guess what! My hero is coming dinner! Do you know what I’m talking about? The boy who came into my flat during the fire (and it’s on the sixth floor) and rescue me from the flames is going to have dinner with me! Oh dear, what a gorgeous hunk! He is very attentive and he was at the foot of the bed while I was admitted to hospital: he’s a gentleman through and through!

 

I think I’m in love with him… What can I do? I know you’re a practical person and I’m aware I have to do something. That’s the true reason why I’ve prepared that date (well, as I have told him, I want to thank him everything he has done for me). Well, if the rain doesn’t upset the applecart, we’ll have dinner on the balcony. With such a romantic scene, who could resist?

As you can see, I’ve been thinking about that for a long time. What about the food? Well, I can't be bothered! You know I’m really bad at cooking, so I’m going to order some meal in a place I know where food tastes gorgeous. I don’t know what I’ll order exactly but I think it will be some shellfish, a green salad with cheese and some succulent meat.

 

I’ll decorate the table with flowers and candles! I’ll put the red flowered tablecloth on the wooden table. I have a funny stomach and my nerves are on edge! What do you think it will happen? Oh, my darling, I’m so excited!

 

It's a pity you live so far away; I would like you to meet him! I’m sure you would get on really well: both of you are very practical and deadly sincere!

 

In a nutshell, I’ve planned the soirée until the last detail, and at the end, I’ll take the champagne and we’ll have a toast to ourselves. Perhaps, when we'll get tipsy, I’ll declare myself. Please, give me some advice and wish me luck!

 I adore you, my little grasshopper! (and I want you to come to spend a weekend with me, now!)

 Your favourite bloodsucker loves you!

 


=D

not based in real facts

(ya me gustaría a mí) 


See you at the pubs!

pd. Sinkope is all around meeeeee!! ^^

pd 2. No os preocupeis: haré nueva entrada, crónica del concierto =)

2 comentarios:

Skidbladner dijo...

Oh my God, Ro! I think your composition is awesome! X0X0X0X0

xDDD

KrensiK dijo...

Está genial Ro, muy bien hecho =)